Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Happy Anniversary with Sugar on Top



This past weekend Drew and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary with a little trip to Charleston where we spent most of our time enjoying the beach on Sullivan's Island. We speculated a lot on how our lives will be changing when the baby finally arrives and of course tried to brainstorm for the perfect name for our little bundle. Next month, on my stepdad Tommy's birthday we get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  It's still so hard to believe that in about 6 months we will have a precious baby of our own to love. I can't help but feel so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing husband...and this baby feels like the sugar on top. Happy Anniversary Drew! I love you!                        


15 weeks


3 comments:

Christina said...

love the wedding pic! happy 1st anniversary...love you both!

Christina said...

I almost forgot... are you going to let the baby's sex out of the bag? i can't wait to find out and if it's a boy, i've got lots of hand me downs.

Grace Findley said...

Christina, we find out at the end of the month, can't wait! Love to you, Clay and the boys. xoxo ~ Grace